The Not So Perfect Life!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

    I LOVE THE FARMERS MARKET...


On beautiful sunny summer days like today! Everything is so beautiful, fresh, fragrant, and oh so wonderful! The people down there are so happy, and cheerful!      I dont know if i woke up on the right side of the bed or what but sunny days with no clouds in sight and no humidity to ruin my hair makes my days even though i have to work a thousand MILLION times better! I think i need to move some where warm if i plan on enjoying this weather for the rest of my life! I mean dear Michigan you dont quite offer as much to me as Florida or even the Bahamas! 


Another thing that made my day great was Katy Perry's new song "Friday Night" if you havent heard it you should. I feel like it makes us all remember or know the feeling of a great party and waking up feeling like what the hell just happened! Its one of the best feelings ever knowing that you got to let go for just a night and waking up remembering everything you did the night before! Hoping we kept the rating a lovely PG-13 rather than an NC-17! 


Oh well, who knows maybe NC-17 is just as fun! Well im off to enjoy this beautiful sunny day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment