The Not So Perfect Life!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer

Well today is June 21st, i cant believe its the first day of summer! Just one month ago I was in Florida enjoying the hot sun not having a care in the world! Which for me has probably been the first time I havent had to worry in forever so it was fabulous! Next weekend is the fourth of july and after that it seems like summer flies by and before i know it ill be moving into my first apartment and worrying about getting along with two of the four of us! They are so closed minded and are so concerned with everything! So we shall see! Maybe there's no need to be nervous but such close quarters is going to make for an interesting year!

The next thing im thinking about is oh my wonderful, smart, and just plain weird father! He thinks this new Kitty Litter is about to take off and if it does more power to him but the fact that he wants me to sell it just makes it seem like its one giant joke!! He wants me to post stuff about it but i dont feel comfortable doing it! So hey i made one post on tumblr! But i dont think im going to continue posting it!


Well have a fabulous day! im going to go and get ready for work and what not! Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment