The Not So Perfect Life!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Joy of Friendship

Well, it has been some time since ive been on here and i guess its for some pretty good reasons! I am loving life and enjoying school. For once im starting to feel things click into place. It has been forever since i have felt like this. I finally feel like i am in the fight place at the right time. Although i still feel like maybe im nervous to admit that i gave up on the pharmacy dream nursing just feels like a better fit and seeing how spanish and other thinngs are playing into what i have going makes me confident in my decision. Ive also come to learn that right now my friends that i have are the worlds best friends and i dont know what i would do without them supporting me and standing behind me. I know that they are they for me no matter what, and that im there for them. I love that i can act like myself in front of them and have no shame of who i am and i dont need to feel the need to keep things all to myself. I hope God has them in my plans down the road. But for now im going to live in the now, studying for the 16 credits im in, the 15 hours i work, and loving my friends and life that are outside of this busy world, because if you arent happy wtih who you have in your life then know that god is taking them out becuase they have taught you all things that were necessary and now its time to move on to bigger and better things! :) Until later have a happy fall! :))) 

No comments:

Post a Comment